Good place to scan lots of parts catalogs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robotaz

Reaction score
Rarely do I encounter a good dealership regardless of the vehicle type. However, I bought my Honda at a really good one. They have a sick, sick website with 12-15 parts catalogs posted online to shop from. I get tired of googling sometimes so I thought I'd post a link so that others can check out what they have. You can also access parts fiches from there. It's a handy locale for those who regularly surf the net for stuff.

http://www.abernathycycles.com/catalog.asp

Right in the middle of the page it says "Online Catalogs".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I just looked there with my girl for an hour meter and noticed it's more like 27 catalogs. There's an awful lot of apparel to browse also. If you guys know of other catalogs or collections of catalogs please post. In fact, we may be able to have a sticky eventually that gets some attention. Not to mention how useful it would be.

I would also give them a shot at pricing you a great deal. They're very aggressive and one of the largest dealers in the US. Funny how that stuff works. I bought my Honda in Union City, TN, a very small town in the middle of an area pretty far from any interstates. I bought my Wolvy in Corinth, MS, which is way off the beaten path. Supposedly, according to the T-Shirts that Lake Hill in Corinth gave us, it's the largest Honda dealer in the US. Abernathy in Union City says they're one of the largest. I wouldn't be surprised really if this were true on both accounts simply because of the demand that you have for ATVs when you get outside of big cities. They're actually needed for farming and hunting, not to mention the endless places for recreational riding. I learned a lot about the dealership scene buying these two quads. Phoenix is also a great place to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 04 wolverine and the crank case has the rod sticking out of it my boy ran it out of oil if anyone has an idea where i can get a used motor for this atv it would help me out or even a older machine i ccan rob the motor from i would appriciate it. Thank you

I have a 04 wolverine and the crank case has the rod sticking out of it my boy ran it out of oil if anyone has an idea where i can get a used motor for this atv it would help me out or even a older machine i ccan rob the motor from i would appriciate it. Thank you

I'm sure you'll get better results if you post this in the "Wanted" forum at the bottom of the main forum index page.

Welcome to the site. Check eBay also for motors and parts.

I hate googling for stuff it takes to long and sometimes it gets you nowhere! I just bought a new 07 Wolverine 450 and I been browsing stuff for it but it's a pain to find some good sites! Checked out your link and think it's awesome. Thanks!

Well, the link is no good on Abernathy's and I don't see a way to get back to them anymore. I'll keep looking.

Latest posts

Back