Good Ol Kentucky Boy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cteteacher

Reaction score
Just traded my 2006 Yamaha TTR230 in for a 1999 350 Warrior. I haven't even ridden the warrior, besides up and down the street at the dealership. I lost my key on the way home. I have a new one made along with a new battery and new roller guides for the chain. I will pick them up on Friday and take her riding. The bike appears to be pretty stock. The pipe is stock. The air box has those little vents put it it, but I am going to get a new lid or one of those box covers from K&N or someone. I ride out by some lakes so it gets pretty nasty sometimes and my buddy rides a 4x4 so we go some pretty narly places. My bike never got any water in it, but the box was up higher. It ripped when I was riding it at the dealer. I can't wait to ride it. No real big plans for it beside stock and maintenance. Just ride and enjoy. If anyone is in west ky look me up and we will ride. There are two really good parks down here. Look forward to the board. I am not the most knowledgable buy, but let me have it for a while and I will have it in pieces and know as much as possible about it.

Hey what part of Kentuck you from? I'm from London, Laurel County area...Also congrats on the warrior, you'll for sure have more fun on it than your little 230, not to mention warriors are awesome in the trails...Have fun!

I from West KY. I live in Benton to be exact. About 20min away from OHV area at Land Between the Lakes.

That's funny because I just bought my YFZ off a guy in Benton...

I was just at Patty's Bluff about 3 weeks ago riding. It actually wasn't that bad of a place to ride.

Latest posts

Back