gold wheel thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell happened to all the posts? I think beastly is take'n them all off..lol
But ya, something like stripall or even brake fluid.

Funny you guys like the gold ones and i cant stand mine,,would much rather have the shinny aluminum ones!!!

I'm rockin' stock goldies on my 99. I like the look of them and I'd never part with 'em. They go for quite a bit around the Shee forums and ebay as well.

Gotta love the goldies! Just gives that classic look and character of a time long gone. They are like the SS Cragers of the atv world!

Gotta love the goldies! Just gives that classic look and character of a time long gone. They are like the SS Cragers of the atv world!
It's true..
I don't know why aftermarket companies don't offer gold anodized wheels, seeing how popular they still are?

I just emailed ITP about gold T9 wheels...
I'll see what they say? I mentioned to them about how gold wheels are making a comeback. We'll see what they say, maybe gold wheels will make a true comeback. lol

Well so much for ITP help'n out on that.. lol
They more or less told me, it's not worth it for them to make gold wheels.

But you could always try the duplicolor metalcast stuff on some polished rims.. It's supposed to look like anodizing?

It's true..
I don't know why aftermarket companies don't offer gold anodized wheels, seeing how popular they still are?

I agree. Which reminds me, honda is putting out a tribute edition of their 450r in the 250r colors, with the blue/white/red from late eighties. But... the dumasses have black wheels on it! Some tribute!

I have a nice set of rears. Anybody wanna buy em?

What do ya want for them shipped to 23901?

I'll have to check on shipping. Give me a bit. They still have tires on them. Pm me an offer.

I only have stock parts to trade, and they wont be available till I get the stroker build done.

That's cool. Give me a bit to get the tires unmounted and ill get a price on shipping. We can go from there.

So I looked into it, and I could probably do my own anodizing..
If I could, would anybody be interested in buying some gold T9's.
(At a slightly inflated price)

Back