God dammit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Well was doing good up the mountains at my buddies untill i layed out his 110 on my foot. Thats fucked up bad might be broken the clutch cover came down ontop of my foot after jumping it. Ill post pics of the xrays tonight if it is bad, might be broken
400ex's are now my most popular wheelie machine
400exwheelie.jpg

Airing out the 400ex and also clearing the landing by about 6 Ft.
400ex.jpg

Well work boots and i found out that its not broken thank god

Glad to hear its not broken but may I suggest getting a pair of MX boots for protection. I did and my ankles have thanked me on more than one occasion. Good investment for the safety.

it wasnt my ankle it was my actual foot and it crushed steel toe boots... not much you can do there cept move ur foot out of the wya lol

Actually it was on the same jump and i landed on my ass right in the middle of it.

yah....400ex's are prob the absolute easiest machine to wheelie on...i see why so many stuters use em....but yah look into some boots

damn it crushed the steel toe?

Ya i was surprised as ****. I had to bend it back which was a pain. i mean this thing was about 2ft high and the clutch cover side just landed right on my foot and when i mean landed that is the onle part that hit the ground but by ground i mean foot otherwise nothing else was hitting the ground.

Latest posts

Back