gncc

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no at least i haven't, but i seriously doubt a warrior or raptor 350 is going to enter the gncc race

All it takes is a good rider and the right parts. A lightened 350 motor can make a quad accelerate just as fast if it's lighter than a 400. Take the weight off with a aftermarket swingarm, that'll help dramatically for warrior owners. One of the pro racers won with a mojave in a race before against the newer faster ****, goes to show! You can do it!!! ;D

One of the pro racers won with a mojave in a race before against the newer faster ****, goes to show! You can do it!!! ;D

that was william yokley...the mojave had a kx250 motor in it with 250r suspension...but i met a guy who had a warrior that he raced gncc with. it can be done, im sure just like mx there are different classes to specify skill level and size of the bike

This upcoming season i think i am racing in the AMX ( Atlantic MX) I will be entering ATV Junior.. Just have to talk the parents into it.. errr... keep bugging them about it :D

no at least i haven't, but i seriously doubt a warrior or raptor 350 is going to enter the gncc race

well i talked to some one at gncc. and he said if i raced my raptor 350 i could do a sport class but i couldnt go over 350cc. but i was wondering if any one has raced in the gncc, cause i have read a lil bit on how everything works, but i wanted to know what do the mean by your race row. i know its the row u race in but they said that if your slower u want to be in the last row. so is there like 4 rows per class? i just bought a yfz450 about 2months ago. so i will be racing it. thanks for the help guys.

scrap the worrior/rappy which ever it is and put the money in your yfz......... then races that sob

post some pics of your rappy and yfz i/and many others would love to see them...........

i have one pic of my rappy from along time ago. and a couple of my yfz. but in not sure on how to post them.

There is a tutorial somewhere on here about how to post pictures via filesharing sites, look it up and customize some **** in your footer also when you learn the codes! Look up html codes on the net to see how to make text move and ****, it's easy! You can doooo it!!! ;D

Back