GNCC Racing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
I am interested in racing GNCC around the Jersey, Pa area....is anyone currently involved with any of this?? Now, that I have my two warriors and some days off with my new job, I wanna tear it up in the racing world for shits and giggles....any input is appreciated.....will the warriors be like racing dinosaurs?? I have ridden trails and mountains, rocks, and rivers all my life I feel i have an edge, but will the bike compete??

haha, wow....
same boat, but im in indiana. home of the ******* ironman! lol
im pretty sure they would be. i think they only race 350s and 450s in that class. ive been told by my older brother that u can get new cams and **** for a warrior to make it ride like a 450 so it shouldnt be hard.

hahaha a cam is not going to make you ride like a 450 but it does make a huge difference....well im racing xc in a local series around me in ohio, only in ohio, all over ohio. If you guys want to find a race series that is local to you guys i recomend going to quadzone.com and in there forums they have a section dedicated to just xc/harescrambles(gncc stuff) and it has a lot of the series that go on in the east caost.

I raced a GNCC race in 2005 in the sport class which was limited to 350cc. It was my first big race and I got third place. I now race an yfz and have to say that racing the warrior was a bit of dinosaur piloting, but they are completive in technical races where the superior low end can be used. The 450s are a handful in those tight situations but they have superior handling and are much quicker. I have run my warrior in a few races since I got the yfz mostly tight or muddy races and have done ok in those situations but in no way feel a warrior, even modified heavily, would compare on a fast track. Then again it depends on how hard you are willing to push compared to your immediate competition. My son races a Honda 250x against 450s and pulled 2nd place for the championship in his class last year on the ATVCCS circuit.

Latest posts

Back