Glad to see no one is trespassing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
First of all Im glad to see no one is trespassing on my private action section of this forum since ive claimed squatters rights..
I believe im the only one here that actually rides his wolverine while everyone else is too busy talking about parts, updates, problems, making their wolverine faster, and various projects.
Or it could be no one else here can afford a cheap digital camera cause their too busy saving for a muffler or mud tires.
Leave it parked in the garage where it belongs cause you might get it dirty.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vxtsvNSRUGc

Ill have to watch this one tomorrow when I am at a dsl cpu.

You want to come film me so I actually have someone to take some footage? :lol:

Dont tell me that you always ride by yourself its always more fun to ride with friends and I know theres bound to be some of your fellow firemen coworkers to ride with. I have crappy days off mondays and tuesdays but I can always find a friend or a fellow corrections coworker (Federal Bureau of Prisons) to ride with.

Oh by the way you posted on private forum property without posting some cool vids or pictures. Whenever I get some free time from work or when Im not riding Ill have to get a warrent for your arrest. Expect a visit soon from the police. :badgrin: :badgrin:

Yhea most of us have real jobs as well though. I only get one day a week actually off and spend most of it with the family and church. But if I ever get a chance with someone that I can trust with my digital camera ill get some pics atleast.

Oh and I dont worry about the cops they didnt like me enough the last time I visited that they threw me out after about 4 hours. But then they kept me coming back for like 2 years. :badgrin: :lol:

or did they?

Well im going to make an offer to anyone out there on the wood warrior forum if they make it up this way to either Black mtn trails in Harlen Ky (rated #1 trail system in the US) Hatfield and McCoy trail system WV or Coal Creek/Windrock TN. Or if anyone out there is planning on going to Bristol Intl Speedway for NASCAR this year for the races and want to squeeze some riding in contact me and Ill show yall some some good ridin and take some video footage proving that you actually ride that Wolverine instead of babying it and leaving it parked in a heated garage with a dust cover on it.

sounds like a plan if I end up that way ill let you know. I know I will be hitting michigan around the 4th of July.

been to windrock quite a few times now. We always seem to forget to take much video though. I should be heading up to black mountain in march, should be a good time. Hopefully try Hatfield/mccoy later this year and probably another once or twice at windrock again. I'll have to check and see if my buddies have any video of me.

Back