geting a hmf slip on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greaser

Reaction score
there web site says drop the clip one is this going to be enough or will have to rejet it? also is this pipe going to kick ass or what? ;D

so i might as well get the gytr filter and adaptor? or will it be good for a summer with just the pipe? i just got the quad 4 days ago its still not broken in. lol

I just bought the alba pipe over the hmf mainly b/c the they had a one day sale, and i heard good things about it from locals. Im working on jetting it this week.

For jets, I would recommend to go to your local dealership. I know mine has a few trays filled with jets and the owner sells them to me for about $2 a pop.

so If you just get the pipe dropping the clip wont be enough?

When I first got my HMF I also ordered the GYT-R filter and billet plate. Well because of a postal SNAFU I ended up getting just the HMF. So I ran it with just dropping the clip one position (still stock airbox and lid) and it ran really well with a good plug color. After I finally got my GYT-R filter setup with no lidI had to rejet it. Ended up with a 155 main and a 25 pilot jet with the C-clip back in the stock position.

Hope that helps for a starting point.

ya that helps alot!! Can you run the gytr filter with the lid on the box? or does it replace the entire box? I Want a filter I can run inside the box cause I tend to get muddy and nasty at times.

pale how hard is it to re jet and drop the clip on the raptors?

Back