• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gbc xc master

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what im lookin for thanks for the cheep link

i really dont want to contribute to this but there are lots of certified dealers that will price match for those cheap sites. i went to discount tire and got my fronts for 110 mounted. im sorry you paid that much man. you might as well use them. theyre good tires but i dont know if anyone would buy them at that price considering their options elsewhere

Why dont you try and get a price directly from GBC and see what price would be for 4 instead of ebay[/QUOTE]

Why would we buy from GBC and pay a high price rather than buy from a company that buys a few hundreds sets off them so they can sell them at low prices. Not rocket science there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

6e5y5u6u.jpg

Just got mine last week you damn con artist

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:laughup::haha::tup::funny:

I get a set of holeshots brand new for $269.99 from my uncle(owns a tire shop), I can get these far cheaper. I know he sells them normally at like $240 per pair, Ive never checked, but I bet I could get them for around $180-200.

Yes for 10's not 19.
And thank you all for being so kind to post ebay shopping links. Why dont you try and get a price directly from GBC and see what price would be for 4 instead of ebay

21x7-19? that cant be right. your front tires would be rubber bands.

Latest posts

Back