GBC Xc-Master

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBRaptor

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anybody runs these and any good or bad feeling about them. Oh and what does everyone think about a 20x11x9 out back and a 23 up front? Thanks ahead of time for all comments

I have a friend i race with thats ran them for a few years and he loves them. They hook up great and throw a mean roost. I actually just got a set of them im willing to sell, brand new never mounted yet.

I run the same size rears and i like them, as for running a 23 upfront im not to sure how that would be. Most common is a 21 front even with 22's out back.

Thanks I'm have noticed that nobody really hates the tire that I've talked to and i might just drop down to a 22 up front but the 20 out back is a definite

Its easier to turn with the smaller front tires. Why do you want to run such a big front tire?

I have 22's on all 4 corners on my warrior and I love them. I paid $300 for the set and that a hell of a lot cheaper then razr 2's. I would buy these again in a heart beat! and so far they are holding up great!

Love mine in all conditions i ride sand to shale in the mtns. Best price was costco

I have these on my kfx700 and my banshee and just ordered a set for my kfx470. Best tire I have ran in years. I love em.:atv:

Latest posts

Back