Gave the Toys a duchin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
000_0326.jpg

000_0327.jpg

000_0329.jpg

000_0328.jpg

I really like it just wish i got the ext. cab for alittle extra room but oh well the price was right so i skooped it.. Don't this thing love to Burn tires haha

im buying a set of rappy 350 stock bars for 10$ off my cousin (never used) and loosing the stock light neutral and reverse set up.. anyone know where i can get a bar pad that goes on the clamp since theres no cross bar.. would a bluge bar pad be what i want?

yeah i know but the rappy bars dont have a cross bar so i was looking for somthing that went over the bar clamp

so i can order all my **** at once and get free shipping and id like to have an extra set of not bent bars just in case anyway.

I love the stories of people bending bars. Never waste your money on good bars, buy cheaper ones and reap the rewards when your steering stem doesnt look like a pretzel. In fact if you kept your clamps at the proper tightness you shouldnt even bend bars that often. You want tight..... tight enough to never move when riding, but so that they will move if say all 400 lbs of the quad lands on them.

Back