game plan!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
ok, i got everything figured out.
When i bought all the mods for my Z, I told my dad i was going to pay him back( we had to pay with paypal so he told me to give him the money when he got billed) so naturally i had to be cautious of what i bought. so 435 bucks later lol, im left with about 70 bucks, which i was gonna save up for a bumper, but then last night, my dad said that he feel's guilty for not being home for weeks( second job, i see him an hour a day at most) and said that i didnt have to pay for anything except the bumper. Well ofcourse i argued about it, its not in me to do something like that, but he was convinced.

So now i have the bumper problem settled, black ironcross is being shipped ;D

also, i have the warrior still, but its just sitting their in the backyard doing nothing, and after sitting down with dear old dad to watch fuel tv, we watched some dirtbike movie. Now he told me HE is going to sell the warrior to BUY a DIRTBIKE. and this is without me saying anything.

so now im getting my z customized the way i want it, and a dirtbike!!!!
and now, ill have about 400 bucks left over, so stand up jetski here i come!!!!!!!

hmmmmm looks like a good deal. good call on the black ironcross :).

maybe you should invest in a seat cover? nice and grippy for the track.

btw, offer him 270 shipped. even for 300 thats a good buy.

hmmmmm looks like a good deal. good call on the black ironcross :).

maybe you should invest in a seat cover? nice and grippy for the track.

btw, offer him 270 shipped. even for 300 thats a good buy.
well i had an awesome deal on a seat cover, but dad thinks it would be just a waste of time, my stock seat right now is like sicky tack!

Hmmmm......

The way I read that, your DAD is the one getting the dirt bike.... ;D

Hmmmm......

well yeah lol
its gonna be his bike, but wouldnt you let your son ride your dirtbike if you got on.
this is going to be his track bike since his warrior is impossible to ride on the track. he isgoing to keep the warrior for trials.

[quote:pkjlm2zd]Hmmmm......

well yeah lol
its gonna be his bike, but wouldnt you let your son ride your dirtbike if you got on.
this is going to be his track bike since his warrior is impossible to ride on the track. he isgoing to keep the warrior for trials.[/quote:pkjlm2zd]

Hmmm, nope still sounds like his bike and there's nothing to say that a "dad" is going to let his "son" ride it. Every "dad" and every "son" are different.

Also, you made no sense above... first you said that he's going to sell the warrior and buy the dirt bike, and now you are saying he's keeping the warrior for the trails and getting the bike for the track since it's "impossible" to ride the warrior on the track. And there's another comment that makes no sense, why can't he ride the warrior on the track - lots of people do.

[quote:eht9s2g5]
well yeah lol
this is going to be his track bike since his warrior is impossible to ride on the track. he isgoing to keep the warrior for trials.

Hmmm, nope still sounds like his bike and there's nothing to say that a "dad" is going to let his "son" ride it. Every "dad" and every "son" are different.

Also, you made no sense above... first you said that he's going to sell the warrior and buy the dirt bike, and now you are saying he's keeping the warrior for the trails and getting the bike for the track since it's "impossible" to ride the warrior on the track. And there's another comment that makes no sense, why can't he ride the warrior on the track - lots of people do.
[/quote:eht9s2g5]
i have a z400, an 01 warrior,and a 98.
the 01 warrior use to be mines, but i upgraded to the z400. so thast the warrior my dad is going to sell to buy a dirtbike. he is keeping his warrior( qotm winner) for the trails, i say it is impossible to ride HIS warrior on the track because his shocks are shitty. they need a serious rebuild, they actually botttom out when he bring the quad down from a wheelie!!!

Okay, that makes a bit more sense then. :)

Sounds like he really could use some new shocks.... maybe he can buy those elkas for himself!

Okay, that makes a bit more sense then. :)

Sounds like he really could use some new shocks.... maybe he can buy those elkas for himself!
i think he should buy a z400 that matches those shocks ;D

im still waiting for the guy to get back tome on the shocks, im gonna try and talk him down a lil on the price.

Back