G force spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Just got a set of g-force wheel spacers for the rear.... they fit easy and are real strong
without spacers
000_0361.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

with them
DSCF0427.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

no they wont fit on your recon^^^^^^^^

Dude, do you really have to post something negative every time he makes a post? Seriously, just chill out.

And you're wrong anyways, G-force does make wheel spacers that will fit his Recon. I don't think they're a good idea because the recon/250ex axle bends easily, but still, he could get ones that fit.

hahah yoo hes rite like we no hes ganna ask if they will fit his recon soo he just answered for him haha

no they wont fit on your recon^^^^^^^^

dude

WTF!!!!!!!!!

unlike YOU i was trying to find out how they where holding up..i heard bad things about spacers...and i wanted to see if any thing has gone wrong with his

why do you and your dick ass freind cough*01warriorkid*cough have to be such stuck up,little brats!!

did i ASK if they would fit my recon????NO
i was trying to find out how he liked em.but you ruined ANOTHER thread!

[quote:55tafy97]no they wont fit on your recon^^^^^^^^

dude

WTF!!!!!!!!!

unlike YOU i was trying to find out how they where holding up..i heard bad things about spacers...and i wanted to see if any thing has gone wrong with his

why do you and your dick ass freind cough*01warriorkid*cough have to be such stuck up,little brats!!

did i ASK if they would fit my recon????NO
i was trying to find out how he liked em.but you ruined ANOTHER thread![/quote:55tafy97]

I laughed when i read his post, it was intended as a joke.

But anyway Ive never actually heard about problems with the spacers, but i have heard of spacers causing axles to bend.

haha ya right ^^ and umm i have no idea who the other kid is that hates u(but his quad is nicer then yours) haha and umm yup i guess im a lil brat!!

haha ya right ^^ and umm i have no idea who the other kid is that hates u(but his quad is nicer then yours) haha and umm yup i guess im a lil brat!!

dammit ,your suposed to be mad!

lol,srry bout ranting on yall for that,i was realli mad t my dad.lol

DANG!!!!!!!!!! what width? how are they holding up to jumps????how do ya lik eem?

there +2.5 inches... havent really jumped with them yet but like i said they feel real strong

We've had G-Force spacers (front and rear) on our 350 ever since we bought it. They have been great, no problems at all. And yes we jump it all the time. ;D

how much did those run ya?? where they hrd to install? and dwonazzdsm

how high do u jump?ever land wrong? how are they holding up?

there like 70 bucks a pair.... took me about 15 minutes to install, very simple. im sure there holdin up fine for him cause he said they have been great with no problems

thats a def nice quad there,how does it sound with that big gun?i would huess pretty sweet!..any other mods in the future?

thanx alot bro... theres a sound clip on here someplace of the big gun... sounds pretty good, next mods are a cam and edelbrock carb when i get the $$

how much did those run ya?? where they hrd to install? and dwonazzdsm

how high do u jump?ever land wrong? how are they holding up?
When I ride the Raptor, I put it to it's limits every time. Never lets me down. The spacers have held up so far on the jumps. My girl jumps the Raptor all the time.... This is an old pic of her jumping with the spacers on. She gets even more air now! :eek:
5.jpg

Latest posts

Back