• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full swingarm Skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine350rider

Reaction score
WTB a Full swingarm skid plate, not the Yamaha one, I need the Full Swingarm.

Im probably gonna order one on Monday if I cant get one before them.

Wolverine350rider - I'm co-owner of a company called Metric PowerSports. With that comes access to all of the OEM hard parts as well as being a dealer for almost any other part you can imagine though companies like Tucker Rocky and Parts Unlimited. Unfortunately, due to some "lacking" web support personel, we've just let our website expire and are working on a new one - but it won't be ready for a bit yet.

That being said, if you are looking for a full skid for the rear, I've got just what you need. Ricochet is a brand that I endorse as they've held up well to the rocks of Colorado. The are clear annodized which make them mouch tougher than plain aluminum and they slide over sharp rocks vs. being gummy.

I can take paypal or a cc directly if you would like that better. Either way, it's up to you. List price on them is $93.00 - but I'll sell them for $83.70 + shipping. If you need other skids, we can work on those too.

And no, I'm not here to pimp parts. I just like to offer services when I can. You should be able to tell from my showroom (on woodwarrior.com) that I'm a Wolverine finatic first.

You can pm me with your phone number, pm me and ask for mine, or even pretend you've never read this - I'll leave the ball in your court.

Robert

Ricochet's full swingarm skid:
wolverinerearskidls2.gif

wolverineskidsvz7.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but i think im ording a new DG on monday. 75 Plus shipping on clearance from Nacs racing.

Good luck with your buisness tho!

You drive a hard bargin... but I'd be willing ot match that price for ya if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back