full exaust problem???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptorman22

Reaction score
ok i got a white brothers e2 and a head pipe also form white bros. And where the head pipe and the exaust come together their is a clamp i put the exaust on and rejetted it and it runs fine but my question is i feel some air coming out of where the pipes connect and their is some black steaks?? is this normal or should the calmp be move forward of back wards to stop this?? any info is great thanks

if its possible try pushing the slip-on farther up on the head pipe..... if not then move the clamp a little bit forward and tighten it down... see if that helps at all... i had to with my hmf

When you install any slip-on you should use some high temp silicone around the header to slip-on joint and clamp it as well. The exhaust shouldn’t be coming out on its own but if you can’t get it to stop go buy some high temp. Also make sure it IS the exhaust joint leaking and not say... the oil seal on the clutch cover (they feel the same).

Latest posts

Back