• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Kendra Bear Claws on OEM Aluminum wheels, and Dunlop fronts tires only.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
Looking for someone somewhat local to meet up as I really don't want to ship them, so cash in hand and I'm willing to drive up to an hour one way meeting halfway. So anyone up to 2 hours away.

The rears and fronts are stock sizes I believe. I'm looking for 150 for the whole set, or 100 for the rears with wheels, and 60 for the fronts. Tread on them is at least 80%. I can get pictures when I go over to the garage.

This is the extra set I have. I don't really need them at the moment, and now I need to purchase a new drill to move forward on the roof of my shed lol. Mostly just looking to sell them, I'm not sure there is anything I'd really want to trade them for unless someone has some aftermarket parts they want to trade.

I don't know....I'll think about it lol. I'd really rather have cash. Unless someone has a nice drill to trade? I really need to get a new drill lol!

On that note here are some pics, fiancee was being an ass about using her phone so I had to use my crap camera phone.

Photo049.jpg

Photo050.jpg

Photo052.jpg

Photo051.jpg

The Dunlops may be more like 50% tread so I'll say something more like 40 for the dunlops. The bear claws look pretty new.

Also sizes, the Dunlops are 22x7-10, Kendra's are 22x12-9

I really want to buy a Makita 18V cordless lol. The set with the 15 minute battery charger. But any decent cordless would be sufficient. Dewalt, Makita, Milwalkee, Hitachi.

Well, I have the whole day free today to meet up if someone wants them lol. Had some stuff to do but all that got canceled now.

Well, now I need the cash for other things....lame. So anyone willing to meet up today or tomorrow I'll let both sets go for 100 cash.

No one interested? Need to come up with some cash here real soon lol. Paycheck ended up being less then we expected and we didn't save enough from the last one, so now pretty much all of it has to go to rent and we need gas still!

Still available and will still let both sets go for 100. I believe the rears are worth 100 alone so getting the fronts for free pretty much.

Or if someone is more interested, I have another set of tires that are on my Warrior atm, they are offset wheels but they are steel. I'd let them go for 80 with those and the front bare tires. I can't remember what the tire brand is at the moment? Dirt Devils or something like that. They are pretty new as well. The wheels on them need to be sanded and painted or something though. They are offset quite a bit, I'd say probably adds at least 3 inches to the rear.

I realize this thread is over a year old, but hell its worth asking if you still have these?

Back