• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Complete Banshee

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfrye18

Reaction score
Okay fellas, here she goes. I've been around the forums here since spring and have had nothing but a positive experience. The members have been amazing and I couldnt have asked for a better forum to be a part of. That being said, I have a banshee in going to part out. Didn't get a chance to hit the vin yet but I dont have a title, or the year yet. From what i can see the plastics are in good shape and everything else is there... except one of the jugs. I wish i could take the project on but as of right now money is real tight and it just isnt realistic :( Ill post the pictures i have after i get them hosted on another site. If theres anyone who would like to reserve parts now, or wants first dibs, msg me and ill send pictures of the specific part and we can discuss a price and shipping. I hope this post follows the guidlines, ill be sure to take another look.

-Chris.

I'd like the complete rearend.. I need the sprocket, and axle hubs. The rotor, caliper ect". I need everything cept the carrier, and axle really. But I might take the axle if the price was right?
I was also wondering if you could measure the swingarm length, and the width of the pivot for me?

20121204232411556.jpg

Wow, shredder's. I haven't seen them in a while. Had them on my 230 quadsport. Handled great!

I'm interested in the dogbone from the rear shock linkage, do you still have it?

I have everything, pm me with a cellphone number to get the ball rolling

Back