front wheel alignment ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melore69

Reaction score
i just changed my stock wheels and tires off my raptor 350 to a set of holeshot hd's. the only difference is i went up to 22's in the front. i went riding this weekend and the handelbars would wobble bad when driving slow. what is causing this-is the tire size or do i have to align the front. if i do have to align the front how is it done. thanks---(by the way the holeshot hd's are awesome tires-i was going through mud-snow-uphills-trails-and i never lost traction)

I agree. Sounds like just a case of the tires being out of balance. Take them back to the people who mounted them and they should be able to correct the problem.

are your rims bent?
or maybe your going so slow it wobbles b/c of the tread thoes fuckers have.

are your rims bent?
or maybe your going so slow it wobbles b/c of the tread thoes fuckers have.

That's true. New tire tread can feel like a wobble, especially on hard pack or pavement.

I know the reason my handlebars shake is that I have a bent front wheel. Jack the front end up, spin the wheels, and watch for a wobble in the wheel or the tire, the problem is probably in there somewhere.

I know the reason my handlebars shake is that I have a bent front wheel. Jack the front end up, spin the wheels, and watch for a wobble in the wheel or the tire, the problem is probably in there somewhere.

Yea id question a bent wheel, a flat spot in the wheel, or a wheel bearing - we dont balance ATV wheel/tires.

...we dont balance ATV wheel/tires.

Although I have bought a truck tire that was so heavy in one spot it could not be corrected by balancing, so I assume that it's possible for an atv tire to be that way from the manufacturer....

just a thought.

Was there a wabble with the old tires?

thanks guys-i think its just the tread-because it only happened when going slow on pavement -not on dirt. when i increased speed it went away.

Latest posts

Back