front tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that to keep the proper caster settings you want to run the front tires 1" taller than the rears. But if that's no concern than its all in preferrence really. If you want a taller front end and more ground clearance than go with the 22" but if you want the correct caster and factory like ride position than the 21".

i was wondering the same thing, I have 20's in the back and 21's up front. I was thinking about getting 22's up front but I might just stay with 21's after reading about the correct caster. Im pretty sure the warriors came stock with 22's in the back and 23's up front but i like to be planted to the ground a little better so that is why i like my setup.

i currently have 20 rear and 22 front...but the front tires r not good...so i dont know if i want to stay with 22 or go down to 21...slapped a good set of 22's on there and it handles alot better...what would a good set of 21's do.....that is what im stumped on...i gotta return the good 22's:argh:

I'm looking to get a new set of rubber for the front of the 02 any suggestions? I'm running Dunlop 22x7x10's on the front and 20x11x9 Holeshots on rear

Depends on how much $ you wanna spend. I have the kenda front maxes on mine and I put em on my friends. We both like em. You can see them in my qotm pics. $110 shipped to my door from denniskirk.

I found 2 new kenda klaw mxr 20x6x10 tires on CL for $90 for the pair you think that's too small?

Atv Tires NEW and used!!!!! - $45 (Cornell)

Date: 2012-04-03, 12:24AM CDT

Have many tires available just email me on what you need and I'll let you know what I have..

I do i have 2 NEW tires that are Front Kenda tires (20x6-10) and they handle and perform like maxis razors... Asking $90 for this set other tires will be different....

Call (715) 869-3216

5I85J85M93G63m73M2c3ff740429f61da1019.jpg

Latest posts

Back