Front Tire Size

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05raptor350

Reaction score
I am going to buy so Holeshot HD 20in. rear tires. I noticed that they only sell 22in. front tires and the stock front tire size is 21in. Do you think I should stick with the 21in or go to the 22in.? Do you think it will change handling?

The HD tires are heavyer but not noticeable. If you are going with a XCR front tire go with a 21" front - they are a "larger" 21" tire; pretty damn close to standard 22 fronts.

My setup:

Rear: Holeshot HD 20x11x9 - 6 ply
Front: Holeshot XCR 21x7x10 - 6 ply

I am going to buy so Holeshot HD 20in. rear tires. I noticed that they only sell 22in. front tires and the stock front tire size is 21in. Do you think I should stick with the 21in or go to the 22in.? Do you think it will change handling?

are you running your stock front tires.. if you are then ya you are going to get better handling with the hds because the stock tires a junk...hds are going to weight more.. but you wont notice n/e thing...the stock tires are olny close to an inch smaller it not exact.. i would go with them

I hear nothing but good things about the klaws fronts, in fact many people run the klaw fronts with holeshots of razr's even pros

Back