• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Front ITP HD's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I have two 22/7/10 front HD's I don't need anymore. They have a good amount of tread left on them, but the edges aren't sharp anymore. You could cut them if you wanted to sharpen them up some. I'd like to get $50 plus shipping. These sell for $65 each on RMATV new. I wouldn't be able to ship till after this weekend though since my new tires won't be in till the weekend. PM me if interested.

Picture625_edited.jpg

let me know how much shipping would be to 32563?

I have no idea about shipping until they're weighed, which I can't do till after the weekend. I checked RMATV and to have one of them shipped across the country to me is $7.00. If we say $15 for shipping is that good for you? If it's more than that I'll eat the rest out of the price of the tires.....

rockymountains shiping is flat rate, itll prolly run you about 10-20 a tire depending o nwhere he si located

Hmmm.....well i wouldn't know that since my orders are always well over $100....lol. Either way $15 sounds fair to me then, if anybody wants them I'll suck up any extra shipping charges over $15.

Someone make me an offer or something damnit. I have having this **** sitting around...lol.

PIttsburgh, PA. And hell yes they're better than stock tires...lol. Six ply rated, so no more worries about flats. And they grip better than stock tires, but not as good as the Razrs, at least that's my opinion.

damn pittsburgh is pretty far away. those must be pretty good tires if they're six ply. my rear razrs and my stock fronts are 1 ply! I had a hole in my reear tire from a ****** bean stock!! WTF cheap ass razrs! LOL um.. would you ship to canada?

I'll ship them to Zimbabwe if that's what you want ;D Let me know.....

well my dad would only let me but them if it was a rly good price. otherwise he would say these stockers are good enough but they do have quite a bit on them just they wont grip that good in slippery stuff. so.. maybe 30? if i'm crazy just tell me LOL but my dad will probly say I don't need them unless it's a good price

Tell ya what, $35 and you pay the shipping costs, and I'll let 'em go. I try to help other people out where I can so if you can agree on $35 I'll go for it.

Let me know. I'll tell ya this, and not just because I'm selling them, but that's a really good deal. There's still a lot of rubber on these.

k well heres the deal. my dad doesn't rly care as long as it's my money. but I need to buy these nerfs from this guy that I said I wanted a while ago. so I'm not gunna have enough money for a while cause I don't have a job.. I made all my money in the summer and christmas money. so.. i dno, I'll let you know if I have enough

shipping costs about 25-30 dollars in one box......i sent my stock ones out on stock rims and it was 22$ (added extra cause they weigh more cause they are 6 ply)

i haven't talked to my dad about them yet but i dno, 50 bucks american with shipping. I dno if I'm gunna have enough after I buy these nerf bars.. are these tires bigger than stock tires?

They're 22" tall instead of 21" tall. They're six ply, so they're gonna be heavy. If you meet me halfway, say $60 which includes shipping, I'll give em to ya.

wow 60 shipped is an awesome deal they are like 80 bucks a tires new

Yeah, I just don't need them. I try to help other people out where I can, so I don't want to crack anybody on the price. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. If I help others out however I can, someday somebody will do something nice for me. Or I'll just stop doing nice things for everybody else...lol. I can't believe nobody's jumped on these yet.

Back