Front Bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now this is sad, I bought my flywheel and a stator that ended up being bad. He treated me good, but on that note maybe I just got lucky.

Well there is 2 things wrong with this ebay ad.

"Up for sale is an aluminum front bumper brush guard in good working condition. This item is from a clean and well maintained 1994 Yamaha Warrior. " That pretty much says they knew what it come off of.

But read this part carefully, "We have parted out this entire unit, all parts from this tear down are currently up for auction here on eBay, Please click here to visit our store. and see all other parts from this tear down. Many of the parts from this unit may fit other years, makes, or models. Please do your homework, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE to confirm fitment, the best way to tell is to compare part numbers from year to year online, or call your local dealer."

In there is does state MANY of the parts fit other years its up to you to know what fits. That part might be a battle with ebay, they can say he did say make sure part fits that year, BUT then again if he deals with this warrior stuff all the time on ebay he should know what parts fit what years. Ebay won't know, and that who you are going to have ot convince.

"Up for sale is an aluminum front bumper brush guard in good working condition. This item is from a clean and well maintained 1994 Yamaha Warrior. " That pretty much says they knew what it come off of.

But read this part carefully, "We have parted out this entire unit, all parts from this tear down are currently up for auction here on eBay, Please click here to visit our store. and see all other parts from this tear down. Many of the parts from this unit may fit other years, makes, or models. Please do your homework, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE to confirm fitment, the best way to tell is to compare part numbers from year to year online, or call your local dealer."

In there is does state MANY of the parts fit other years its up to you to know what fits. That part might be a battle with ebay, they can say he did say make sure part fits that year, BUT then again if he deals with this warrior stuff all the time on ebay he should know what parts fit what years. Ebay won't know, and that who you are going to have ot convince.

The biggest catch with the ad is he siad it was off of a 94 which it cant be. Considering the frames the same as all the newer years.

Since you know and we aknow for a fact that a 94 bumper fits 90-04, just tell them you contacted a dealer like the auction says and it should fit but it doesn't. Or you can tell them that you compaired the numbers from parts finches at bikebandit

Guy is selling it as a 1994 Bumper. Pictures without dimensions are misleading.

Without being able to use another CORRECT bumper, as a guide, it's a mistake that would be easy to make. He may have taken it off a 94 Warrior, but it wasn't made for a 94 Warrior.
If he is an honest seller he will refund the sale, and chalk it up to good business, and an honest mistake.

Guy is selling it as a 1994 Bumper. Pictures without dimensions are misleading.

Without being able to use another CORRECT bumper, as a guide, it's a mistake that would be easy to make. He may have taken it off a 94 Warrior, but it wasn't made for a 94 Warrior.
If he is an honest seller he will refund the sale, and chalk it up to good business, and an honest mistake.
I think it came off a 1st gen and they used the wiring harness or something to guess the year(which was swapped out with a newer one).

for one the title on the frame says 94 and description says

"Up for sale is a frame in good working condition. It is straight, Legal and Legit… We'll prove it... This item is from a 1996 Yamaha Warrior. We Ran and fully tested this unit prior to tear-down and found it to be a very well maintained quad in good running condition."

and its an 88

This guy is an effin idiot. Hes got a 1st gen quad and claiming the wrong year, that an eff up all of his customers. I'd say you deff. have a claim.

i also sent a message to this guy. everyone that reads this post, message this guy on ebay and help 2kwarr get his money back. the seller is either a dirtbag or just dont know anything about quads(or just warriors, not sure which) either way he should not sell something if he dont know the correct info.

His 2 responses last night......

"we literally took this thing right off a 1994 Warrior. If youwould like to return it we will gladly refund you. "

"and again, we took this dorectly off a warrior 350, 1994. So if it does not fit, something has had to have had a modicfication. as we stated earlier if you return it we will refund you. "

I think hes gonna make me pay shipping back....Thanks guys for helping out with this idiot

Back