front brakes worn out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinned96

Reaction score
This is weird. I never use the front brakes and they are worn out with only 900 miles on the Wolfy. The back brakes are fine except for the squeaking. I guess I have a caliper sticking or something. I ordered some on eBay Item number: 270180664159 from this guy http://stores.ebay.com/Race-Driven-Online he wanted 34.95 for a full set I made an offer of 30 and he accepted. Guess I'll see how long these ones last.

Well maybe I shouldnt of said never but I rarely use them. I never have really seen a need to stop that quick while riding.

Yea flat land Texas. But I do ride in the Ouachita mountains over near Poteau OK and even then with the engine braking and locked in 4wd going down mountain trails isnt too bad

brakes

mine lasted about the same, and i feel the same as you.... i do not think i use the brakes all that much...... i was told that you need to clean them out lots.... if you do any sort of riding in mud it gets in there and causes alot of wear......personally i think the brakes are just crap.......i had to buy mine from a dealr as i needed them in a hurry and got raped $ wise....but have since ordered them off ebay as well for much cheaper ... keep them as a spare set.

i also run a 25 inch tire,,,no :evil: t sure how much difference that makes.....

Wow brakes already. I guess if you were mud and dirt all the time running through hills and such but that kinda surprises me.

Back