frist time through the mudd

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
well i toke my rappy through the mudd today for the frist time...but i probably never do it again tho lol ;D

RAPTOR3501.jpg

RAPTOR3503.jpg

RAPTOR3504.jpg

RAPTOR3505.jpg

RAPTOR3502-1.jpg

RAPTOR3506.jpg

RAPTOR3507.jpg

I will give you a helpful solution to cleaning that thing. Next time your in walmart goto the automotive section and pick up simple green. You might as well get the big bottle. And a spray bottle unless you got one already. I spray my quad down with water then simple green it and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Then I spray it off then hand wash it.

Simple green is your best friend when it comes to cleaning.

not bad, but that aint dirty! ive got my warrior into mud up to the nerfs before. that was a dirty day! the tops of your plastics were barely touched! get out there and get dirty for real! lol word on the simple green too! that stuff is gods gift to quad riders! (or at least those that want to clean their quads! lol) lookin good though!

lol i washed it as soon i got home..yeah i have some simple green but never used it on my quads tho..but it looks like this again =]

newpicsraptor.jpg

newpicsraptor2.jpg

Cool, how was it?
it done good...bettter then i thought with the stock tires..about half way through it started spining..the mudd whole was about 10 feet long,and mudd came up to the bottom of the engine..

Definatley not muddy!! You can still see the plastic!!!!;)
Ya, those tires probly did not help, making the entire experince not so fun.

Ive had my warrior so muddy that i could barely see the white of my plastics and my rears were sagging from the extra weight. props for getting muddy though its way fun

HAHA look at my bike if you wunna see what it looks like after real muddin

mine goes as far as saggy plastics, grass and mud hanging from the whole undercarage and nerfs are packed, and you need like a shovel to scrape out the heel guards, its horrible when i get mine muddy haha

Latest posts

Back