FREE Raptor 350 rear tires to YFM member.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Im cleaning out the garage and am giving away the oem tires from my 06' Rap350. They have no cuts, skids or damage to them, they have most of the tread on them and I didnt ride on them much. I love my Holeshots and will never use these since its always muddy where I ride. I live just outside of Chicago and would prefer to give these to a YFM member whos ridding bald ass tires because they are short on cash. Come get them and they are yours.

I just got finished with a mud ride, and i got stock about 3 times with the stock tires, do your holeshots give you better traction and ability to go through mudd?

The stock tires always got me stuck. The Holeshots almost never get me stuck, what else can I say. Only downside is if you are on a track or dry surface the stock tires slide better and weigh less. HDs even work on my KFX700, and that things a heavy tire spinning pig. I dont ride the track much and love the mud so I wont ride with anything else. Im sure theres other good tires out there but Im not gonna try anything else since the HDs and GNCCs work so well for me, and are made in the USA.

Damn I live pretty close and love extra sets of wheels and tires. Im in indianapolis. check on postage for me I may be interested.

Are you willing to ship if I pay for it? I live in Cleveland and could really use them.

Sorry guys, dont want to deal with packing up and shipping.

Latest posts

Back