• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I have a beat set of Oneal Elements for free (you pay shipping). They're size nine, white, and have seen better days, but you get what you pay for...lol. And just so everyone knows, HCR has first dibs on them. If he passes them up, they're up for grabs.....

Picture.jpg

Ok. We'll give him a day or two to respond, if he doesn't they're yours....

Pretty sure they're spoken for. That is as long as HCR isn't a cheap ass and pays for shipping :p Just kidding hcr.....

Don't give up yet, I haven't heard from him at all today, so who knows.....

Third on the list man. It looks like maybe the first flaked out already????

Clock is ticking. Haven't heard back from HCR in two days. Tomorrow morning I'm moving on to number 2 on the list......

Hang on guys. I got a pm from HCR earlier. When he tells me he sent cash, I'll consider them gone. Until then, I still have the order they were asked about. Thanks guys, I'll let ya know what happens....

OK, HCR backed out. Hotphil is next in line, then DSW. I can't get over how hard it is to give something away....lol.

hey man, rents bought me a new set of Axo's off 98 warrior no offence but new boots are better than worn out ones,lol, sorry !!!!!

Back