• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE axles, hubs, sprocket...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luscombe

Reaction score
I replaced the rear swing arm on my Warrior with YFZ450 stuff so I'm giving away the YFM parts I removed and an extra rear axle I picked up as a spare. The wheel hubs are ok, but the bearing hub may be difficult to disassemble as I put a TON of lock-tight on the parts to get it to stay together. These have had a hard life on the back of my bike, other then the extra (used) axle I've never used it on mine.

FREE the parts are in London ON. Or I can drop them in Barrie or someplace along the 401-400.

They will go to scrap next week.

what sprocket do you have i am in need of one

If the spare axle isn't different between the 1st gen and 2nd gen, i could use it. Whoever had my quad before me welded my retainer nuts and hubs to the axle, so changing out my rear bearings is going to destroy them.

Gus it's all yours, I'll bring it the first 2000 miles to Vancouver, when i fly out for work. We'll have to find a way to get it to the island.

Latest posts

Back