• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE (almost) DG pipe!!! Trade your stock for mine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithd

Reaction score
I have a DG slip on my warrior and it's a little too loud for my liking. I've always been a hater of loud pipes. I am unsure of the model but if there is any interest I will get pics this weekend.

I'd be willing to trade for a stock pipe + shipping costs. I'm located in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks!

I will have them hopefully friday. I keep the warrior at my parent's house.

I also might be interested, I'll let warriorsp have the first go, but if shipping is right I'll do it.

I just remembered that I don't have the baffle thing that slips into the end, it rusted and broke so I just took it out. It still isn't very loud.

Sorry, no pics today, I forgot my camera. Yes I'm an idiot. It's a DG RCM black exhaust, in good condition.

Let me know if other deal doesn't fall through. I have a great clean stock that I'll trade. We'll call it even on shipping costs.

I'm really sorry guys, I have the pics on my camera but my USB cord is nowhere to be found. Again I apoligize, I will try to pick up a card reader or USB cord in the next few days.

I dont need pictures, ill trade without. Does pipe have to have the spark arrestor in it? Its not any louder, just deeper. Mines been painted black with high temp paint.

I dont need pictures, ill trade without. Does pipe have to have the spark arrestor in it? Its not any louder, just deeper. Mines been painted black with high temp paint.

sorry someone already called and but i need pics, it is common courtesy to let the first offerer try the deal, if it falls through, it goes to the next person

can you msg me when this works out for you..
b/c im also in a similar situation and i have a cobra exhust and i would love something not as laud..... so when you get yours . i would love to use the same style post to hopefully get myself a stock one also..
thanks for the idea.

hey fatwarrior if you get pics I have a stock exhaust already packaged up and ready to ship, excellent condition.

lol i have a stock pipe for anyone needing one also. ill post a new thread for mine if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back