Fox Air floats shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejay

Reaction score
You guys & gals might like this, I'm trying something new I install all three fox air shock on my 07 450 wolv. I did a little testing so far they work great the big test is this coming weekend I'll keep you posted. bj

Can you put a link up, for where we can buy them? Thanks Jim

Fox Floats are the best shocks you can get, Ive ridden a YFZ450 with them and they are simply amazing.

This is all experimental so far everything is working the way it should, I'll be racking some miles up this weekend. For the shocks I did some shopping around to keep the price down. The rear shock I'm using front shock off a Articcat snowmobile 17.0'' P/n 950-51-057-A, got it off ebay I had remake some bushing reducers and spacers, on the front there for a Yamaha banshee 14.5'' # 930-12-202 and they fit awesome no mods. shock mount spacing was the same. Later BJ:)

Update 200 miles on the shocks every thing is working great, The ride is awesome. We ride alot of mountain road & trails rocks choppy stuff, washout ruts, off trail it so much more flexable on the uneven ground. It's wayyy better then stock I'm happy.

Awesome, glad it works for ya! Would love to see some pics of them installed! :)

does the newer 450 wolvy use the same no linkage mono shock in the back like the old 350s?

Back