four stroke tec. oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
is it good or is liek the ones that are on the 250 ex's that are really small...cause fo rthe price it would be nice not to have to gather all the parts seperately.

It works awsome and mounts tite. Plus it cools the crank bearing before anything else, and it's easy to install some people are afraid but it not that bad. I've done 3 of them.

is it the one hwere you have to drill into the case?? if so i i int interested i wanna have something i can take out when i ride in the winter so that i dont over cool my engine.

is it the one hwere you have to drill into the case?? if so i i int interested i wanna have something i can take out when i ride in the winter so that i dont over cool my engine.
Over cool an engine??? I don't see that happining especially an air cool one at that. If your really that worried you could easilly just pull the oil lines and make a small bypass line and connect the two and your done.

yeah but i think hes refering to what death said in the oil cooling turtioial

he did say that a couple times about overcooling it in the winter or having a fan on the cooler overcooling the engine

Back