fount out my problem with stator..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
it was the wires going into the cover....the had torn themselves apart and i had to add wire to sauder them together....took a lot of patients ....but i fixed it and now 2 more wires in the same place pulled themselves apart.....

Cool beans dude! Glad you found it. Now, just give the whole bike a good going over and you'll be set.

schools about to start....i start monday...so im gona ride saterday...then im gonna have school and work so ill have no riding time...but im gonna rebuild and build up my engine...hotcam,bigbore kit....and painted frame ect. so ill need ur guys help...and thanks gen,warriorgirl

Haha you're in school, you're in school, nah nah nah nah nah nah! Lol. Don't worry, cause after the misery of school, you'll have the work force to deal with! Great times for all! lmao

im in a school called CCCTC columbiana/career/and/college/technical/center !! its a hands on welding and ACR certified.....

Latest posts

Back