for you chevy guys...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bassballs818 said:
Is this the same truck you were worried about driving out to ohio?
Just breakin balls hahaha

Yeah, this same truck back then had a ghost somewhere in the electrical and my speed sensor wasn't working. Speed sensor not working = transmission wouldn't leave 1st gear. As good of a truck as it is, that's a DAMN long drive revving the piss out of it and going 35 mph! I really did want to go on that trip too! Even more afterwards when I saw all the fun I missed fixing busted Warriors. If I make it to our next ride i'll try to wrangle up all my spare parts and take them along since you guys all insist on busting up all your equipment and using that as an excuse to sit around all day drinking cold ones.

hahahah, Only one that took the busted excuse to heart was token....and hell he switched to honda now anyways. I had no spark and 91 had not right front rim at the end of it all. There is always next time though. And for next time, I have a legitimate site now. Cool stuffs!

i need to post some pics of my 94 chevy before and after i painted it lol it maches my raptor to my truck is wight with black strips and the rappy is wight with a black hood scoop cant say the same with my new yfz thow its gray and red

Back