• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Warrior A Arms PICS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal9126

Reaction score
i got a arms off of a 98 warrior i have the right and left uppers with good ball joints and the bottom right arm with a good ball joint.........boots are not torn

will ship also if needed

if you need one let me know and we can work something out.....or you can buy them all....

can get pictures if needed

arms.jpg

they were painted or something but they are not bent at all no dings and the bushings in them all are in great shape.....

ill give you 30? b/c ill haveto paint them cause they're black. plus 50 seems pretty high for one aarm.

ill take 30 shipped

im hurting for money

the bushings and ball joints are in excellent condition....they just need a cleaning and some paint...

ok thanks for posting that...

once again they need paint

thats it bushings have no play and ball joints are in great condition....

oh and ill clean them if someone buys em....

Dude maybe you should go buy some new ones and just look at the price on them.

I would never take less than 35 for them plus shipping.

yea i mean there over 200 a peice new from the dealer.....and this guy comes in here to say they look like ****.....get the **** outtta here....oh well

they just been sitting in my garage for a year now.....

i paid 100 plus shipping for them off ebay.....

oh yea top left and right arms are sold

bottom right a arm still for sale 45 shipped.....

paypal only

serious replies only....

thanks

man i wish these were for sale when i had to buy a new one...i spent like 150 for a brand new one from the dealer.....was thinking about buying asr's but i had also bent my wheels and dont have after market shocks so i didnt feel like spending about 1500 to 2000 on a new front suspension system

oh my bad i didnt know they cost that much new im not tryin to rag on u but you would get alot more hits if you cleaned them up some

Latest posts

Back