• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale:Used Kenda klaw tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I have had this set around for a while just collecting dust and i hate to see them go to the dump

I took em off because i got a set of 20" bandits closeout priced.

They have about 65-75% tread. Size 22x11x9. Great tires yet. Have 1 plug and both hold air perfect. Can get pics if you want them. I will ship them as long as you cover it in any fashion you would like them.... lets say like 55 bucks plus shipping OBO. I will ship them as cheap as possible if you would like it that way.

I still also have some other parts... gas tank, rear fenders, set of a -arms. If you need anything for a warrior chances are i have it sitting here so let me know.

I still also have some other parts... gas tank, rear fenders, set of a -arms. If you need anything for a warrior chances are i have it sitting here so let me know.

Would you happen to have a factory front bumper in good shape for a good price?
:)

Yea actually i do. Its painted black and has a couple dents in it but both rubber plugs are on the ends. 20$ + shipping?

Keep on him, I acquired about them a month ago and he said he would get me pics and haven't heard from him sense. I have bought stuff from him before and he was a good seller though.

Latest posts

Back