For all you TT guys.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
This is Don Traxler on his badass warrior. Rotax engine, custom stroker kit and custom exhaust. Local shop I frequent made it back in the day. I'm gunn try and hunt him down and ask some questions.

P3010187.jpg

Hahahah, with a bore and stroked 700 Rotax engine in it! But your right, couldn't lift the front tires......ITS A FLAT TRACKER, you don't wanna lift them, keep 'em down.

a very very good engine ;) can am puts rotax engines in quads sky doos and ect.

Power to weight ratio mostly, but they're also pretty reliable when built up, and fairly small so they can be shoehorned into just about any frame.

Oh thats pretty cool! it may just be me but it looks like that motor is pretty big but the intake is really small? Why is that?

deadlastracing said:
Hahahah, with a bore and stroked 700 Rotax engine in it! But your right, couldn't lift the front tires......ITS A FLAT TRACKER, you don't wanna lift them, keep 'em down.

nah man keep em up, flat trackers always wheelie, get extra points thata way. and remember to always run itp 589's on the track, they seem to slide the best

i feel like there is a pic of god on my computer screen omg!!!

It is just a crate engine. Put it in what ever you want. My local shop has a few of them new just sittin around.

so the one in your pic was the saem model he had in his warrior? what was the stock displacement

hawkster0001 said:
so the one in your pic was the saem model he had in his warrior? what was the stock displacement
The motor on that quad is not the same as the one in the second pic. One is rt. hand drive ,and the other is a left hand drive . Unless he turned it around backwards and raced in reverse its different lol.

Latest posts

Back