for all you fiber glass guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
i was playin around with scooped hood ideas since it seems to be a thing people like to do here and i come up with this

its a very rough prototype but anyway

warriorscooppicroughcopy.jpg

well ... **** on you ... lol.. its just a photoshopped rough deal .. just got bored ..its a firebird ws6 hood

i'll mess around with some other ideas

haha... ram air warrior. I have a single open hood scoop off my demo derby car (like what the STIs have) that I might mount on the radiator for laughs.

That ram air hood scoop had me laughin also you could be like the honda civics with ram air ta look alike hoods. Yup ram air warrior adds 15hp lol.

spdfrk1990 said:
That ram air hood scoop had me laughin also you could be like the honda civics with ram air ta look alike hoods. Yup ram air warrior adds 15hp lol.
Don't you ever knock the WS6 or compare rice burners to it... otherwise I'll be taking a trip to Ohio to slap you :D

zraffz said:
spdfrk1990 said:
Don't you ever knock the WS6 or compare rice burners to it... otherwise I'll be taking a trip to Ohio to slap you :D

haha i gotta agree here

zraffz said:
spdfrk1990 said:

Did you not read my post I said they make a ram air ws6 look alike hood for the civic which is stupid as ****. Where did I compare the 2 use your brain. Where did I knock the ws6 also lmao I use to own a SS. Grow up...

Back