Foot pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogener

Reaction score
Will foot pegs from other yamahas fit warriors? like bolt up? I was just curious because if they did it would open more possibilities for foot pegs.

I'm not positive but your best bet is probably the Raptor 350 pegs, which if they fit would work out nice since they're basically the same as the yfz450.

As far as I know, no other pegs will fit. I made my own wide pegs by getting an old set of warrior pegs and bolting them to mine. Worked really well until I got my IMS pegs. Here is a pic of what they looked like.
Click to enlarge

I just finished up a set of wide pegs for my sons Warrior.
I used a set of YFZ pegs and welded them on the factory warrior mounts. Just got 'em primed and ready for paint tomorrow.

As far as I know, no other pegs will fit. I made my own wide pegs by getting an old set of warrior pegs and bolting them to mine. Worked really well until I got my IMS pegs. Here is a pic of what they looked like.
Click to enlarge

This is just about the cheapest and most economical way to get a wide peg. You can find a set of extra foot pegs on ebay for under 20 bucks, cut the mounts off and bolt em up

I'll have to try that doubling up of the foot peg this summer. thanks

i have slamdams old doubled pegs on my Warrior. They are nice. Tons better than the originals.

350 raptor will work but u need the brake pedal and the shifter thats the sit up i have in my 2001 warrior and it works fine

Back