FMF powerbomb header ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few people on the site that have that header and from what I got from them they loved it. The price isn't too bad either.

I have one on mine with a power max II can and you do get more low end power but it is really noticeable when open up the airbox and rejet.

The pb header cools the gasses in the bubble and allows much more flow in the top end. It'll transfer quite a bit of power to the mids and top, and also quiet down the noise level a little.

Yes, Professor X! Didn't you start RANT #2? The one were you could be quoted as saying "Search people, SEARCH!!!" and also "The martian on Bugs Bunny??"

OK, well that second quote doesn't really fit in here, but the point is SEARCH, PROFESSOR, SEARCH! ;)

Yes, Professor X! Didn't you start RANT #2? The one were you could be quoted as saying "Search people, SEARCH!!!" and also "The martian on Bugs Bunny??"

OK, well that second quote doesn't really fit in here, but the point is SEARCH, PROFESSOR, SEARCH! ;)

Uhhhhh.......I was referring to people STARTING new threads without searching.....yeah, that's it....

The only pipes that need the mid pipe are the fmf's I believe, they are the only ones jewish enough to make you buy it. The rest of the silencers/slipon's out there usually come with the midpipe already.

Back