• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fmf megamax slip on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
142.jpg

0624101120.jpg

warriormud2.jpg

I'd buy this if I didn't already have one looks like its in great shape. Is there a way of making my powercore 4 louder? Or more power? like the spark arrester?

To take the spark arestor off take the end cap off and remove the (normally cone shaped) screen which is the. Spark arrestor

They left it long so it looks normal and it makes more torque. So its a trade off between hp and torque

To take the spark arestor off take the end cap off and remove the (normally cone shaped) screen which is the. Spark arrestor

They left it long so it looks normal and it makes more torque. So its a trade off between hp and torque

I Like fast Trail riding and track should I leave in or out?

I'll sell the powercore I have on it now depending on how I like this megamax. PM me if your interested ftracer

Yeah still have the powercore. Shoot me an offer. If I like it then it's sold. :atv:

Back