flywheel ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooter

Reaction score
i had a problem with the stator not firing and got it fixed and it was running last night fine a lil rich but it was running and went to start it tonight. it wont fully turn over but if i pull plug out it turns over fine as soon as i put the plug back in it will not turn over any help would be nice. please !!!!!

Could be that the starter itself is weak. Make sure your getting 12v at the starter to verify continuity. Check your ground too. If all is good there try a known good starter, see if that fixes the prob. Might be that stupidly simple.

what exactly does it do .... is the starter spining but wont turn the motor over or does the starter just stop ?

the starter keeps spinning but it will not turn the motor over with the plug in but if i take out the plug it will turn over

x2 its the starter clutch pull the the stator cover pull the fly wheel ( with a fly puller ) remove the 6 blots in the flywheel holding the starter clutch on and put in a new done

thank u guys for the info thats what i thought it was but i wanted to make sure frist thank u yall for helping me out it means alot

Back