flywheel lightening

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
Was wondering if this was a good benefit with my motor build. And if ne 1 may have a pic of theres. And also how much would recomend of taking off. Also just heard mayb 4-5 oz

Quicker revving but can stall easier at low rpms. MXers sometimes do this. Depends what kind of riding you do. Prolly not a good mod for slow trail speeds.

Faster revving but I am always opposed to light weight flywheels. They suck for pulling out you gotta ride the clutch. And I feel they are bad for transmission because the engine decels so fast the gear mesh is off. They kill synchros in cars. If you race it go ahead just make sure it's balanced. If you ride it normal dont. Jmo.

Well got my flywhhel back from gettin lightened he did the best he cou between the wights and in front of the timing marksvi do not know how many ounces he took off but seems to be a good bit

For some reason my galaxy tab wont let me post pix so soon as i get to a labtop ill post pix and when i get it runnin mayb a vid

Latest posts

Back