float bowl screws

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjrap350

Reaction score
I can not for the life of me get the screws loose, did freakin hulk hogan put them on, 3 people bigger than me have tried with know luck they keep stripping off! If it doesn't cost much I would let the dealer do it but how much does it cost? I would love to do it myself but can't get the stupid screw out, any suggestions?

spray some wd40 on there if you haven't allready.... coat it well!

as soon as they come off, change them out to allen wrench screws.... jetsrus.com sells the kit for 7 bucks but you can get a simple screw like that for 10 cents at a hardware store.

did you have to take the carb all the way off? if so is it hard to get the throttle linkage off?

the throttle linkage is a pain but its easy to get off

but after you take it off dont move your cable

i ended up moving mine and i had to re route the cable and it was apain to get the exact same way again without having it rev up evey time i turn the bars or something of that type

and to get the float screws off i just used vise grips and bought new screws

ok got them of with vise-grips finally. is there a pilot screw on this carb to adjust air/fuel the 2 holes under the carb are pluged up with brass plugs, its a 2007 maybe it doesn't have one?

Back