flipped...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyler

Reaction score
well went riding today and yup u guessed it i flipped.....flipped into the creek and the quad on top of me! well me and a few buddys were riding and i decided to jump a rock ledge in my woods and the guy that was on with me went forward and landed heavy on the front end then went over the ledge into the creek... we were both ok and the quad only suffered the throttle comming loose a little

ya we had a good laugh after it happened because my other buddys were at the top of the hill and saw the whole thing,,,

glad you guys are ok...but why the hell would you try to jump w/ a passenger??

it was a small jump..... stupid moment,,, we all have them! lol

live and learn is all i can say....

Last edited:
Yea I have had many stupid moments, one of which kinda like this one, I ended up in waist deep cold water in a pond. Was fishing on some land with a buddy, he hooked tree in the pond so the tree or log laying in the water was big enough to walk on so I ventured out, got him unhooked, and got back to about the middle when it was a little gnarly, in the end I had wet legs, a soaked wallet and a wet pride, but it was funny, at the time I was thinking I am about to fall in. So I know the feeling.

glad your ok! you can die after i buy the parts and you send em to me but until then be careful! lol jk dude :)

thanks yall and it was on my own property so they would need a warrent to come on that ****!.... had the cops called on me a few times for riding and all they ever say is that they just have to show up it they get a call... lol

Glad you can laught about it. Seen a lot of bad jumps end in injury. Its always with buddies when the stupid moments happen lol I have been there!!!

Latest posts

Back