First trucl=k

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaredneck

Reaction score
100_3847.jpg

What do ya'll think?

Blazers are pretty sweet, one of the last solid built suv's that are actually off-road worthy and can pull some weight on a trailer. That's got the 4.3 vortec in it, right?

I had a 93 GMC Sonoma with a 4.3 in it, it was a solid little truck and fun to drive, it just wasn't quite big enough to tow what i needed. It actually pulled the weight just as good as my dodge maxi van with a 318, it just didn't have the brakes to stop it quickly.

Take care of that thing and it'll take care of you, chevy builds their trucks right. I was a hardcore ford guy until i bought my GMC sonoma, now i'm all about the bowtie. More dependable, and easier to diagnose and fix when something does go wrong.

Where is the truck: behind the blazer??? ;)
Nice ride, a buddy had a ZR2 blazer and that thing was a beast!!

Yeh I'm trying to find some bigger disks brakes for it but they are expensive, so its going to have to wait. It needs some work but **** for $2000 it runs great. The hod has piece of paint missing and the fender flares are chipped so I'm going to get that painted and it needs some interior work then its time for the fun stuff.

Lets vote Mine or My dads?
100_3850.jpg

You'll always remember your first. Nice ride, way better than my first!

Plus trust me when I say this, a paid off car is fantastic!!! You don't even want to know what my truck payment was...LOL

I had a 2001 ZR2 they are beasts, def not for the smooth riding (Explorer) kind of people. Because they are so narrow you can basically take em right down a trail were you ride the quad.

NICE! na for a great buy....what the millage? My aunt just sold her 4 door for 4000

It was at 177 when I got it now its a bit over 180. It runs good has a few small issues the biggest I think is the AC unit wants to go up in flames but other then that it runs good.

1118081638.jpg

Got 4x4 to work, the little plunger thing was stuck so I sprayed some PB down their and it has worked good ever since.

Latest posts

Back