First time racers @ big game raceway.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well on the 22nd i wanted to race but i ended up getting a non running 450 so my brother(deadlastracing on a white/black warrior) and my 2 friends ben(93warriorridr on a purple warrior) and nate(on a red/black blaster) all went out for there first races ever.

Well heres some pics. The race was a mud fest and only 33 people finished out of 50. Non of them finished, deanos warrior wouldnt start half way threw first lap. Nates blaster sucked in a bucnh of water and wouldnt start. And ben did finish it was just 45 minutes after they closed the gates....it took him 1 hour and 45 min to get one lap done :eek: :eek:.

HPIM0916.jpg

HPIM0915.jpg

HPIM0914.jpg

HPIM0913.jpg

HPIM0912.jpg

HPIM0911.jpg

Brandy20Wine20320283.jpg

Brandy20Wine20320054.jpg

Brandy20Wine20320045.jpg

Brandy20Wine20220041.jpg

181.jpg

178.jpg

176.jpg

175.jpg

171.jpg

170.jpg

Well ill have some more pics up or deano will put them up off his camera that i took. These are from someone else at the race.

yeah I hit that tree.....Tried to take that turn at the last second and slid out........what a crazy race.

Yeah it was muddy as hell. It was the 2nd worse race i herd ever in the CRA. all the snow melted by the end of the race.

Yeah, good luck getting the dirt out everything on you fourwheeler and your underwear. :p

your series isnt very big..out here the series I race there still would have been 400-500 quads. And I see CRA doesnt require tethers? How many laps did the A and AA racers get in? Must have been a real bitch for the bikes

I gotta clean my bike tonight.....and im deff. not looking forward to it.

[quote:gn1mg4lh]Yeah it was muddy as hell. It was the 2nd worse race i herd ever in the CRA. all the snow melted by the end of the race.

Yeah, good luck getting the dirt out everything on you fourwheeler and your underwear. :p[/quote:gn1mg4lh]

Thanks not mud in his underwear.....haha

Anyways the top riders got 4 laps in. Yes the cra does require skill switches. The series isnt that big but they have a race every weekend of the year from march to december. And all the races are close to me so i love it.

Just something i wanted to throw out there... i think you would have done better in this race on like a 400 big bear 4x4 than even a yfz haha.

I am glad I didn't go to that race. I had a few friends who raced that one tho. I have ridden those trails in the summer and they can be a pain if it has rained recently. So I'm sure with the wet ground and the melting snow they were even more fun to ride.

Latest posts

Back