First race, first win...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
mHad my first race of the season Today and did pretty well. Finished 9th overall, and first in my class. Keep in mind there were four or five Pros there as well. Here's a little pic for yinz ;D

Picture333-4.jpg
m

awesome man... congrats on the win!!! cant wait to race, the suspense is killin me haha

There were no big name Pros there this time. I went up last time to check out the track and Angel Atwell was there, she's a cutie :eek: There were a couple of AWRCS pro riders up there that you guys probably never heard of before. Thanks for the comments, and good luck to everybody that races this year....

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I crashed pretty good one time....lol. Rolled the bike over (crashed because I lost my front brakes and couldn't slow down) and I couldn't flip it back over up-hill. I sat there for five minutes until some spectators came and helped, and still didn't get passed by more than four or five people...lol. I had no idea I was that far ahead of the guys in my class. I had to finish the last 2/3 of the race with no brakes ::)

I raced my 416EX in the Vet class. I was the only guy in the class though so I got lumped in with all the C class riders.

Sorry man, I was too busy riding...lol. I went out alone, so nobody to take pics. Maybe next time I can get somebody else to go with me and I'll definately get some pics.

Sure, give me a day or two though, I've been working minimum 12 hour days lately. I won't forget though...

Back