First Quad. A WARRIOR!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteChapel

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum i just bought a Warrior i do believe it is a 89. Frirst qaud ive ever owned I love it. I have a picture maybe you guys can tell me excatly what year this warrior is? Guy i bought it from raced a big bored blaster with all kinds of mods and the warrior left it in the dust. I fell inlove with warrior from there. Looking foward to hearing from you guys thanks.

Can i get some specs of this warrior thanks

Attachments

• 350 warrior.jpg
    350 warrior.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 31
And welcome bro anything you need to know you can find out here. We are here to help so don't be afraid to ask

best picture of the left side i got right now

Attachments

• 20131013_094659.jpg
    20131013_094659.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
In order to know exact year you will have to read into the vin on the frame but I would say 87-88 just from the pics

Thanks for the help guys. Ill take some better pictures today after work. Were abouts is the vin on the frame?

That it has!! Man it's still raining here! Been raining since Saturday morning here! My yard is never getting mowed at this rate

it's getting ready to snow up here in WI we are supposed to only have highs in the 40's this weekend

It's mid 70s here for the last month and only rained here 3 times all summer just decided its gonna rain a week this time! I had the mower out and everything when I got home from work was gonna mow and then the skies opened up!

Welcome to the forum. It rained her in Va for 6 days straight(Wed through Mon). My horses are still walking around in muck! You don't have to look at the vin actually. If it is an 87 the lower steering stem mount will have a zerk fitting in it for the bronze bushing. 88 does not have a zerk, and uses a bearing, like all Warrior there after. Also, the CDI is fastened to the frame with phillips head screws in 87. 88 has a rubber strap.

hey guys seems my warrior is have problems. cranks but wont run. Checked the spark and it was weak. Then No spark. when got a new spark plug. still no spark. pulled stator out and clean the stator and coil. then i got the weak spark back. freind thinks the flywheel key broke and it jumped time. what you guys think?

Flywheel and cam is still in time. I think stator whent bad. I tryed pull starting and seen sparks down were the stator wires go into the crank case. i inspected and seen the white wire had a bare spot and was arching on the crank case. So i do beleive it has grounded the stator and now is trashed.

Back