First Pics of the Warrior 10/12

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjohnsey21

Reaction score
Made it home to NJ this past weekend. Got to throw on a bunch of stuff I had ordered sitting at home. Cant wait to be back in a few weeks again.

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

I didn't paint it. The guy who I bought it from had this thing so f*cking rigged its come a long way. I think this winter when I pull the motor. Just going to go flat black and white. But cosmetically its the least of my worries haha.

Damn, why paint perfectly good white plastics when red ones are so easy to find?......

Oh well, you got it that way. have fun with it!

Damn, why paint perfectly good white plastics when red ones are so easy to find?......

Oh well, you got it that way. have fun with it!

Get your machine back at the shop so I can strip the paint and get some graphics on it. :nanner:

Glad to see a member havin fun. Where do you ride in Jersey?

I ride up in Hampton NJ. Our friend across the street has huge amounts of acreage to ride on all already cut trails you can ride for ever and a full motocross track that's pretty intense. Trying to convince him to open his property to the public. There's plenty of riding area to support big groups and his wife is a lawyer to take care of the paperwork.

Get your machine back at the shop so I can strip the paint and get some graphics on it. :nanner:

I ride up in Hampton NJ. Our friend across the street has huge amounts of acreage to ride on all already cut trails you can ride for ever and a full motocross track that's pretty intense. Trying to convince him to open his property to the public. There's plenty of riding area to support big groups and his wife is a lawyer to take care of the paperwork.

That is what glidden's should have done YEARS ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Open that pit to the public! Glamis does, Little Sahara does, Coos Bay does, and all other atv locations! People wanna ride in it, so why have it stay illegal? Make it legal and charge to use it. Write up the disclaimer, and have a ****** great day of riding!

Back