First Gen Club

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we really need to give you an invite?^^^ lol. Ofcourse you are in. We would never turn out backs on another 1st gen owner!

Hey all new here and to the board

87 in need of love. What shifter can I get to replace mine?

Bryce

Sent from my EB parts finder phone.

If you intend to keep the pull start (and not use a big bear cooler setup) then a Moose Racing banshee shifter can be bent to work and clear the pull starter. If you ditch the pull start, a YZ250 shifter will work with no tweeks. Use the search feature for direct shifters, lots of info in there.

I'm new to this site just wanna say hello from South Dakota an I'm a first gen owner as well

88 warrior ,tusk bars with metal mulisha grips tusk hd clutch ,custom chain cover ,flipped wheels ,custom red an satin black powder coat ,full all balls bearnings ,big bear oil cooler mod ,custom headlight setup , custom skid plate ,Gsxr rear brake light setup,fo-14 muffler mod ,custom air scoops , 14-40 gears and more mods to come

Last edited:
I bought some Motorsport products nerfs an my wheels hit so I think I'll try the alba pros

I got the best of both worlds mine is a late model 87 early 88 cuz I can replace my ball joints an my front wheels are 2 inches wider when I got it my wheels were silver in the front an gold in the back

Back