First Flattrack race of the season - June 26

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
Open invite to race or watch . Big Game Raceway - June 26 @ 5:00 . Good times men !! Ill be there and back with a goal .

Dean , bring the video recorder . You guys want to see what the MYSTERY MACHINE can do against some 450's ? Kyle , you need to come experience a bigger track . I wish you had the right tires man , you cant believe the difference it makes .

How much more useable can you get than traction ? You lower that thing yet ?

no im getting +2 a arms from kyler and putting the yfz shocks on it, then tires and rear lowering kit. since im 60% trails 35% mx and 5% ft the tires will just sit

It would be cool if thed run a knobby class . Id run both novice and knobby . Its so fun on knobbys but not when your up against smoothies .

I agree . Problem is that its CRA and they dont care what we want . It would be next to impossible to split up classes by motor size . We'd have to run with banshees if they made a 350 class.

So where is this race at? Indoor track I take it? Ive never run a circle atrack lol, I run a big technical tt track with turns, sweepers, and small tabletops lol. But I need some hoosiers and a swaybar before I get back into flat track

Its in Hubbard Ohio , about half way between Cleveland and Pittsburg . I did ok without a sway bar , so well see how much a difference it makes with one .

Im also thinking about going to Western Reserve this Sat. , any one else ? If I do Ill probably race .

i wanna go so bad i wished i lived near u guys i wanna flat track up here in mass a little and see how i do im really good at drifting since i grew up since i was 60% trail and 40% dirt pit i think im pretty good

sidewayz33 said:
Im also thinking about going to Western Reserve this Sat. , any one else ? If I do Ill probably race .

I thought you got hurt not to long ago? right or wrong?

Ill be ready for Big Game , its not as bad as I thought .

Back